Why work with Equaly
Are you ambitious, dynamic and ready to roll your sleeves up? Do you wish to become a part of a team on a mission? Then Equaly might be for you!
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to take part in and contribute to the following:
- Contribute to scientific breakthroughs in an innovative environment
- Work in a multi-disciplinary and tech-driven team
- Be a part of a growing start-up with lofty aspirations
Equaly SA, specialized in Biotechnology, is looking for a PhD Research Scientist
- The job lies at the crossing of different disciplines, including flow cytometry, molecular biology, cell culture, laboratory animal handling, in silico analysis and genomics, implying sufficient knowledge in several of such fields.
- As a scientist, you are able to independently design experiments, plan and organize daily work of technicians/research assistants, provide them technical guidance and experimental assistance when required, analyze data, prepare reports and present results in scientific discussions and meetings.
- As part of a startup biotech, you are able to implement and develop new techniques, identify new collaborations and adapt to new orientations.
- Full-time, immediate commitment.
- Equaly offers a collaboration, within a young startup, in a dynamic environment, for a team work on innovating projects orientated towards the resolution of major ethical issues. An attractive contract with extra-legal advantages and including a possibility for additional training is part of the deal.
CSO : Jean-Marie Saint-Remy
Information & Candidature:email@example.com
Find out more about this position.
Send us your CV
Head office in CEI 1
(LLN science parc incubator) :
Chemin du Cyclotron 6
R&D labs at BLSI
(Brussels life science incubator) :
Clos Chapelle-aux-Champs 30,