Why work with Equaly
Are you ambitious, dynamic and ready to roll your sleeves up? Do you wish to become a part of a team on a mission? Then Equaly might be for you!
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to take part in and contribute to the following:
- Contribute to scientific breakthroughs in an innovative environment
- Work in a multi-disciplinary and tech-driven team
- Be a part of a growing start-up with lofty aspirations
Equaly SA, specialized in Biotechnology, is looking for a laboratory technician
Job Function :
- The job lies at the crossing of all the disciplines alluded to above, in a context of integration in a multidisciplinary group, allowing progressive acquisition of skills and autonomy in one or several of disciplines. As a start-up the challenges can be diverse and off the beaten track. Lab technicians also ensure the proper maintenance of laboratories and equipment.
- Full-time, starting with 1-year limited renewable time contract, potentially followed by an unlimited time contract, immediate commitment.
- Equaly, young startup in biotechnology, is seeking laboratory technicians for various tasks, from conventional immunochemistry, to cell culture, laboratory animal handling, cell imaging, molecular biology and genomics. Equaly is firmly driven by innovation and clinical applications of such innovation, with a particular interest in diseases for which there is an urgent request for therapeutic solutions.
CSO / CEO : Jean Marie Saint-Remy
Information & Candidature : email@example.com
Find out more about this position.
Send us your CV
Head office in CEI 1
(LLN science parc incubator) :
Chemin du Cyclotron 6
R&D labs at BLSI
(Brussels life science incubator) :
Clos Chapelle-aux-Champs 30,